Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry {Christmas Cards 2013}

Isn’t it just the most wonderful mail time of the year?!?!  I mean, the rest of the months pale in comparison.  I positively adore rushing to the box each day to find it flooded with the beautiful faces of friends new and old.  Such joy!!  Speaking of cards, ours went out earlier this week.  Many thanks, again, to Kristin Leigh for the fantastic photos taken in Historic Roswell at Bulloch Hall.

front
ChristmasCards2013 copy2

back
ChristmasCards2013 back copy 
Like the past few years, I plan to use all of the fantastic photo cards received this season to update my iPhone profile pics.  I love seeing these smiling faces each and every time it buzzes.

cards

From our home to yours, Merry Christmas y’all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment