Saturday, December 21, 2013

I’ve Been an Awful Good Girl

Dear Santa,

When you hurry down the chimney on Christmas, I’d be as pleased as punch if you put a present under the tree.  For me…




Pave Stone Link Bracelet - Gold



Peppermint Bee Gingham, Bow or Scallop Clutch (They are so fabulous I can’t decide!)

Monogrammed Gingham Clutch
Monogrammed Scallop Clutch
Monogrammed Bow Fold Over Clutch


Nesting Bowls


CAMERA STRAP in Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin

Minnie Mouse Mug
I have pointed it out to the littles at least ten times on the Christmas section end cap at Target.  It's actually much cuter than the one below.    Fingers crossed.  

Disney Jumbo Mug Hot Cocoa Gift Set 3 oz


Wristlet

Oh, and most of all, a handyman to fix my ceiling

Funny Cry for Help Ecard: Why is patience a virtue? Get it done should be the virtue.

I’ve been an awful good girl.  Promise.
xoxo


PS. Don't forget to link up YOUR holiday decor on the 12th Day of Christmas Home Tour!!












No comments:

Post a Comment