Monday, September 16, 2013

I Love {Bronwyn Hanahan Art}

Bestie S has amassed quite a collection of Bronwyn’s art and, after ogling it for quite some time, I finally sprung for my first piece!!  I am pleased to present my new fall door decor…

September 2013 106 copy

… it even inspired me to replant my pots - and that's saying a lot. It really couldn’t be cuter and is my new favorite thing about football season!!  It’s made of wood, sprinkled with glitter, topped with a bow and ready to hang.  What more could a gal ask for?!?

September 2013 113 copy

(And this is somewhat off topic, but we also got our Tech flag back up in the back.  Yee haw!  Go Tech!  THWG!!)

September 2013 115 copy

Bronwyn is a Southern artist (love that) and the mastermind behind loads of darling door decor, fabulous frames, wonderful wall art and much much more!  She has something for every occasion in her coffer.  Here are a few of my favorites…

The Great Pumpkin Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Original

Boo to You Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Art

Happy Turkey Day Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Original

Red and Green Presents Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Original

School Days Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Art

Taupe and White Chevron Cross Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Art

Play Ball Door Hanger - Bronwyn Hanahan Art

You can find these and much more in her etsy store.  Also, be sure to like her facebook page to find out about her daily deal and other special offers.

Thanks, bestie S, for picking up my football and delivering it to my door.  You’re too too good to me :-)
xoxo

Find me at: My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Tatertots and Jello, A Stroll Through Life, French Country Cottage, No Minimalist Here, The36th Avenue, It's Overflowing, Shine on Fridays, DIY Show Off, House of Hepworth, 52 Mantels, I Heart Nap Time, The Frugal Girls,Six Sisters Stuff, One Project Closer, Jennifer Rizzo, Le Chateau des Fleurs, Common Ground, Liz Marie Blog, Not Just a Housewife, Miss Mustard Seed, Sugar Bee Crafts, Elizabeth and Co, Rain on a Tin Roof, Coastal Charm, Uncommon Designs, Mop It Up Monday, The Tablescaper, A Lived In Home, Monday Funday, The Scoop at Cedar Hill Ranch, Remodelaholic, Evolution of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment