Thursday, September 5, 2013

How Glorious

We posed for family photos a few weeks back and, while the whole process of getting everyone dressed and smiling is always arduous, when they hit my inbox I am inevitably overcome with emotion.  I could not be more thankful, more grateful or more fulfilled for having these three in my life. 

DSC_5159 howgloriousquote

Filling the days of these two with smiles, laughter and unconditional love is a joy I couldn’t have imagined and a dream I couldn’t have dreamt eight short years ago.  How glorious!

DSC_5103
John – age 7 1/2

DSC_5129

Whit – age 4 1/2
DSC_5190

The days can be long but the years are wistfully short.  Thank you Kristin Leigh Photography for forever capturing our boys, our family, at this precious and fleeting point in time.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment