Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome to Monsters University

That's right... A full trailer for your viewing pleasure. Oddly enough, this trailer is for the UK only. I'm guessing us Americans will be getting the same exact trailer soon, or at least a very similar one...



I don't know about you, but I'm confident in this. It looks like Pixar put their all into this one, unlike another sequel. I think there's no use worrying at this point. What works? The animation and design of the campus is already stunning (obviously), but the jokes they're going for aren't flat nor do they misfire. I have a feeling that this'll be a real riot, and perhaps one of Pixar's funniest.

Other than that, great visuals, lovely set and character design and some great little glimpses that are in every Pixar trailer - the ones that make you think, "I want to see more of that!"

What are your thoughts on this trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment