Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For Love (and Money)

Tomorrow the littles will be thrilled to receive a box of chocolates AND money for Valentine’s Day! 

February 2013 047 copy 
I found the little heart shaped chocolate boxes in the dollar spot at Target.  I raided Honey’s wallet (why DID he have so many $1 bills?!?!  :-) ) and coin cache and folded up a few bills and coins in the chocolate slots.  And then, because I am pretty sure I read somewhere that money is generally super germy and dirty, I cut little parchment squares to cover the money before putting the chocolates back in. 

February 2013 039 copy

February 2013 042 copy

All things considered, they rang up at about $5 a piece and I have no doubt it will make the littles’ day a little sweeter.
xoxo

PS. I’ll be shipping out an order of Disney Signature Books on Tuesday.  Order by Friday!!  After this, the next round will likely go out March 18.




Find me at: My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaSavvy Southern StyleDIY by DesignTatertots and JelloA Stroll Through LifeFrench Country CottageNo Minimalist HereThe36th AvenueIt's OverflowingShine on FridaysDIY Show OffHouse of Hepworth52 MantelsI Heart Nap TimeThe Frugal Girls,Six Sisters StuffOne Project CloserJennifer RizzoLe Chateau des FleursCommon GroundLiz Marie BlogNot Just a Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment