Friday, February 8, 2013

Tic Tac Toe Valentine {Free Printable}

After brainstorming a few ideas, the PCP and I mutually agreed that a Tic Tac Toe Valentine with m&m x’s and o’s would be both fun and sweet for his classmates.

February 2013 033 copy

In mini-cello bags (about 3” x 4” from Michael’s), we included a game board printed on white cardstock and a total of eighteen m&m x’s and o’s game pieces in two different colors.  We stapled on the Tic Tac Toe bag topper to finish it off.  Find the free printable game board and bag topper here!

February 2013 034 copy

I’ve got tons more treats, sweets and ideas up my sleeve for the next few days!!
xoxo

Flattered for the feature at Tatertots and Jello!

Find me at: My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Tatertots and Jello, A Stroll Through Life, French Country Cottage, No Minimalist Here, The36th Avenue, It's Overflowing, Shine on Fridays, DIY Show Off, House of Hepworth, 52 Mantels, I Heart Nap Time, The Frugal Girls,Six Sisters Stuff, One Project Closer, Jennifer Rizzo, Le Chateau des Fleurs, Common Ground, Liz Marie Blog, Not Just a Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment