Saturday, November 16, 2013

Baby It’s Cold Outside

Back by popular demand (read: the insistence and excited anticipation of two littles you just might know), take a gander at hot chocolate station 2013. 

November 2013 208 copy

Much like last year, I expect this to get loads of use between the four of us and the crew of others we always seem to have coming and going.

November 2013 210 copy

It looks much the same as last year, but with the addition of much improved labels and some Pirouette swizzle sticks.  I purchased the jars with the darling chalk board labels last year at World Market.
  November 2013 209 copy

I scared up some of my gold printed napkins with my Number Four Eleven monogram.  I can’t believe I forgot I had these pretties stashed away in my party closet!  We use gold coffee cups with lids from Party City for our hot chocolates when we have company.  Much more user friendly for the younger set.  (And the older set that tends to mix in a little Kahlua, Bailey’s or Peppermint Schanpps.)

November 2013 211 copy

Y’all come scoop, indulge (dark chocolate chips), float (mini marshmallows), garnish (peppermint puff) and swizzle (Pirouette) with us any time.

November 2013 213 copy

It's the perfect way to warm up after playing outside in the mounds (and mounds upon mounds) of leaves in the yard!

November 2013 234 copy

November 2013 237 copy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment