Friday, October 18, 2013

Bugs & Kisses Halloween Treat {Free Printable}

When the PCP’s teacher asked if I could help out with a little Halloween treat for the class, I immediately knew what I wanted to do.  I mean, how cute is this?!?!

October 2013 603 copy

I originally saw it as a Valentine’s idea and I still totally want to use that for the baby this year.  I used bags with a 4” opening (Michael’s) and they were a breeze to make!  I found packs of 24 clip on spiders at Target in the Halloween section for a few dollars.

October 2013 604 copy

Since I was doing twenty-some-odd treats for the kids, I added one spider and five kisses to each one and simply folded down the tops of the bags.  A single staple holds it all together!  (Of course double stick tape would look better, but I don’t find seven year olds to be too terribly critical.)

October 2013 601 copy



Bugs & kisses, y’all!  We're off to TWO baseball tournament games and the GT game this weekend.  GO TECH! THWG!
xoxo

Find me at: My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaSavvy Southern StyleDIY by DesignTatertots and JelloA Stroll Through LifeFrench Country CottageNo Minimalist HereThe36th AvenueIt's OverflowingShine on FridaysDIY Show OffHouse of Hepworth52 MantelsI Heart Nap TimeThe Frugal Girls,Six Sisters StuffOne Project CloserJennifer RizzoLe Chateau des FleursCommon GroundLiz Marie BlogNot Just a HousewifeMiss Mustard SeedElizabeth and CoRain on a Tin RoofCoastal CharmUncommon DesignsMop It Up MondayThe TablescaperA Lived In HomeThe Scoop at Cedar Hill Ranch,RemodelaholicEvolution of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment