Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Projects

Both of the littles carried home pumpkin projects this week.  Tis the season, I suppose!

The baby had to dress up his pumpkin for this month’s family project and it should come as no surprise that he chose Mike Wazowski.  And I must admit, it was a fine choice for a round pumpkin. 
  photo 3 (8)
And the PCP had to complete a Pumpkin Book Report.  He had to answer a few short questions on a character profile page and decorate a pumpkin like said character.  Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a day when I’d be putting undies on a pumpkin.  John painted on the face with craft paint and we cut up one of Honey’s old t-shirts for the cape.  It’s a pretty good rendition of an albeit questionable literary gem.  But hey, whatever gets him reading.  (And I admittedly have questionable taste in literature myself.)

October 2013 599

October 2013 597

We used a faux pumpkin because I had every intention of absconding with it for my own monogrammed pumpkin project but, much to my dismay, all three boys agreed that this pumpkin must stay as is and come out each and every year for Halloween.  Hmmm…. outvoted again.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment