Monday, August 26, 2013

Baptism Gifts

When Sister became John’s godmother seven years ago, she gave him a beautiful sterling silver engraved baby cup to commemorate the occasion.  She did the same for Whit at his baptism and then I continued the tradition when Honey and I became godparents for Jay and now CeeCee.

All four cousins have the exact same sterling cup by Empire Silver - an heirloom to be treasured and passed down for generations to come.  I used Silver Gallery for this, as well as for other things over the years, and have always had great service and received a great product.

August 2013 221 copy 
August 2013 228 copy

One of my other favorite baptism gifts is the Today I Was Baptized book.  Both of our boys received it and I love that it has places to record special memories from the day.



And speaking of my littles, I couldn’t resist going back and looking over their pictures.  John in April 2006…

John Week 19 084

… and Whit in April 2009.
WhitBaptism

My, time does fly. Their initials and the dates of their baptisms are embroidered on the slip.  One day I hope to frame this in a shadow box… at least until the next generation comes along :-) 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment