Friday, August 9, 2013

Apple Teacher Gift for Meet & Greet {Free Printable}

I’m not even going to pretend that I “invented” the apple / caramel teacher gift idea.  I mean, even when I dare to *think* I’ve come up with a new idea, I can pop on Pinterest and see that a thousand others have been there and done that.  There’s nothing new under the sun, I suppose. 

But what I DID do is create a free printable tag to go along with your back to school teacher gifts! 

August 2013 072 copy 
I tossed a few kraft paper shreds in the bottom of my cello bag, added a little caramel dip (produce section of my grocery), topped it with a big juicy Red Delicious apple and tied it up with ribbon and a tag.

August 2013 073 copy copy

When I showed this to the PCP he read “Looking forward to an A PLUS year MINUS John.”  And replied “What in the world does THAT equal?”  My literal left brained child for sure.

August 2013 074 copy

Download the tag here for FREE!




Per usual, we were giddy with anticipation to actually meet the teacher!  We joined the hoards of other students up at the school for spirit day.  Mrs. B was a complete doll and went above and beyond with balloons, a handwritten note and a little bag of Starburst to greet her second graders.  Needless to say John was smitten from the get go.

photo 3

photo 1 copy 
photo 4 copy

It’s hard to believe we’ve got just a few day left of summer!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment