Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All About Whit

The baby carried home his first home work assignment last week – to complete an “All About Me” poster.   I can’t glamorize the process…it was akin to pulling teeth.  But, we finally got it done and he is pretty darn proud of his hard work :-)
September 2012 001 copy2 September 2012 005 copy2

I asked the baby the questions and then transcribed his answers.  Read all about Whit:
  • I am 3 years old.
  • My birthday is December 12.  (Yay!  He knows it!)
  • I am in this grade pre-3.  (I helped with that one.)
  • My teacher is Miss Lynn.
  • I get to school  in “my own car.”
  • These are the members of my family: Mommy, Daddy and Brother.
  • When I grow up I want to be “just like daddy.”  (Aw, sweet boy.)

These are a few of my favorite things:
  • color – red (this was after he insisted his favorite color was rainbow for about 10 minutes)
  • animal – hippopotamus (again, a struggle to decide on this as he initially wouldn’t budge from “black is my favorite animal.”)
  • food – spaghetti (??)
  • book – Star Wars
  • sport – tennis
  • thing to do in school – play with legos
  • thing to do at home – sleep (really??), play and write numbers (not sure we’ve done this yet but I suppose we should start????)

Three super cool facts about myself:
  • “I run fast, kick the ball fast and swim fast.”
  • “I have a very happy face.”  (yes you do, sweet boy)
  • “I help my Daddy work and use tools.”

I am a star because: “My mommy gives me a lot of kisses.”
I show others I care by: “telling them they awesome.”

He can’t wait to turn it in to Miss Lynn tomorrow.  In the mean time, he’s super excited to have Bird coming over in a few!!  And Honey and I have a sushi date tonight!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment