Thursday, January 2, 2014

The New Years Feast

As far as I can tell, this was our eleventh year cooking the slow and so-Southern traditional new year’s feast.  I shared my invitation, free printables, recipes and party plans a few weeks back and boy did it ever feel good to have done all of that in advance.  All we did today was cook, watch football, play games and eat!  

December 2013 585 copy 



December 2013 584 copy 

 

December 2013 609 copy  
 
drinkchampagne 5x7 
 

December 2013 536 copy copy

December 2013 550 copy

Sister’s Mister offered to cook the pork, so we ditched the one planned with blackberry sauce and went with his.  It was every bit as delish and saved me a whole bunch of time.  Incredibly, this pic of the PCP’s plate at the kids table was the only one I got tonight.  He was most fascinated by his impending wealth after eating all those greens :-)

January 2014 002 

With that, I’m about to usurp the tele for the unveiling of the 2014 HGTV Dream Home!!

xoxo

Get the Party Plan, Printables and Recipes for your own so-Southern New Year's Feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment