Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Care for a Bite? {Free Printable}

I was delighted to be the parent volunteer for “Breakfast and a Book” in the PCP’s class on Friday!!  It seems that there are fewer and fewer opportunities to be in their classroom each year that they get older so I’m soaking up every moment I get.  Since we’ve got all things Halloween on our minds this month, it was an obvious choice for both the breakfast and the books.

October 2013 610 copy

When John begged and pleaded for doughnuts (come on, y’all know this gal loves a doughnut, as if I’d say no!), I was beyond excited to finally pull off the whole vampire fang thing that’s been floating around Pinterest for the last couple of years. 

October 2013 606 copy

I packaged them in cute party bags scored a while back on Pick Your Plum, and a “care for a bite?” label was the finishing touch.

October 2013 609 copy 

You can download the tags here:



We’ve only ever had Mystery Reader in the past, so it was fun to be able to have John pick the books and help with the treat.  The Room on the Broom is a Halloween must-read, if you haven’t already, and The Night Before Halloween is a spoof on the Night Before Christmas! 

October 2013 616 copy

I, of course, donned my witch tights for the occasion.  Best $5 ever spent on holiday attire, if I do say so myself.

photo3

Have a great one!
xoxo

Find me at: My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Tatertots and Jello, A Stroll Through Life, French Country Cottage, No Minimalist Here, The36th Avenue, It's Overflowing, Shine on Fridays, DIY Show Off, House of Hepworth, 52 Mantels, I Heart Nap Time, The Frugal Girls,Six Sisters Stuff, One Project Closer, Jennifer Rizzo, Le Chateau des Fleurs, Common Ground, Liz Marie Blog, Not Just a Housewife, Miss Mustard Seed, Elizabeth and Co, Rain on a Tin Roof, Coastal Charm, Uncommon Designs, Mop It Up Monday, The Tablescaper, A Lived In Home, The Scoop at Cedar Hill Ranch,Remodelaholic, Evolution of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment