Friday, October 18, 2013

Bugs & Kisses Halloween Treat {Free Printable}

When the PCP’s teacher asked if I could help out with a little Halloween treat for the class, I immediately knew what I wanted to do.  I mean, how cute is this?!?!

October 2013 603 copy

I originally saw it as a Valentine’s idea and I still totally want to use that for the baby this year.  I used bags with a 4” opening (Michael’s) and they were a breeze to make!  I found packs of 24 clip on spiders at Target in the Halloween section for a few dollars.

October 2013 604 copy

Since I was doing twenty-some-odd treats for the kids, I added one spider and five kisses to each one and simply folded down the tops of the bags.  A single staple holds it all together!  (Of course double stick tape would look better, but I don’t find seven year olds to be too terribly critical.)

October 2013 601 copy



Bugs & kisses, y’all!  We're off to TWO baseball tournament games and the GT game this weekend.  GO TECH! THWG!
xoxo

Find me at: My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Tatertots and Jello, A Stroll Through Life, French Country Cottage, No Minimalist Here, The36th Avenue, It's Overflowing, Shine on Fridays, DIY Show Off, House of Hepworth, 52 Mantels, I Heart Nap Time, The Frugal Girls,Six Sisters Stuff, One Project Closer, Jennifer Rizzo, Le Chateau des Fleurs, Common Ground, Liz Marie Blog, Not Just a Housewife, Miss Mustard Seed, Elizabeth and Co, Rain on a Tin Roof, Coastal Charm, Uncommon Designs, Mop It Up Monday, The Tablescaper, A Lived In Home, The Scoop at Cedar Hill Ranch,Remodelaholic, Evolution of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment