Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cabin Fever

I’ve been moaning and groaning about all the rain in Atlanta for days.  DAYS, y’all.  And while I keep trying to remind myself how good it is for the new sod, I’m just completely put out by all the fun that was cancelled over the holiday weekend due to this monsoon.  It seems the cabin fever has gotten to us all... 

After watching every show on the DVR and playing every game in the house, I have approximately two hundred of these sweet little homemade football cards strewn from the front door to the back.

photo 3 (2)

The PCP has learned to cook himself egg in a hole.  Desperate times (read: boredom) call for desperate measures.  (Thanks bestie A for the inspiration.)

photo 5 (2)

And while the PCP was exploring culinary avenues, the baby decided to try his hand at being a barber.  I’m afraid this isn’t going to cut it.  Literally.  I could have cried a river when I got out of the shower (first one in two days people… don’t be thinking I’m luxuriating in the shower rather than watching these monsters) and saw all his sun-kissed locks on the kitchen floor.  And to think we have a family photo session on the books for next month.  I’m thinking that needs to get postponed.

photo 5

Honey ran out for milk yesterday and came home with a pressure washer and a full suite of Nerf Vortex Blasters.  After arming the stir crazy littles, he promptly spent the rest of the day in the rain pressure washing the driveway with a cooler of beer.  God love the man. 

photo 4

Before I forget, I’m still looking for The Ryan Family – one of the winners in my Disney Giveaway.  Shoot me an email to claim your prize!

Happy Sunday, y’all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment