Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Frosty the S’more Man & Snowman Soup {Free Printables Reprise}

I’ve dusted off these oldies but goodies for your printing and partying pleasure this winter.  I’m coordinating the PCP’s class holiday party this week (oy vey) and, assuming the baby is willing to be my helper today, will be taking both as party favors.
Winter Printables
Frosty the S’more Man
December 2011 416
Download the bag tags for FREE here – (I found the snowman peeps at Kroger this year)
See the original post and instructions here

Snowman Soup
December 2011 640
This was originally designed as an activity for a kindergarten holiday party, but I am repurposing as party favors this year.

Download the entire set of printables for FREE here
See the original post and instructions here

The PCP’s class earned PJ day at school today for filling their “compliments jar” with marbles.  I thought it only right for the baby and I to show our support by also staying in our PJs while we cut and print the day away! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment