Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pinterest Picks {7 Taste Tested Recipes}

I try really, really hard to only pin things that are truly inspiring or that I really might do one day.  Because let's face it, it's so easy to pin anything and everything that your boards can become a hot mess in no time flat.

That being said, I've tried quite a few recipes from my Eats & Drinks board.  A few were just pain bad (those have been deleted to prevent future re-pinning), most were just okay and a handful have been permanently entered into the W family dinner rotation.  Those are the ones I want to share with the world...






Note: we sauteed ours in a pan because there was a torrential downpour the night we cooked.  Serve with the Edamame Fried Rice!





The Bread via Pioneer Woman
I cut the butter in half (scandalous in the South, I know) - this is very rich!

TPW_3070



IMG_9386






Picture


Go forth and eat, y'all!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment